- A company that creates a warm society through the practice of a warm sharing culture
Best returns for customers and investors!
Hope for our neighbors!
- Eugene Investment & Securities is taking great strides by promoting various social contribution activities, such as creating and managing the "Eugene Forest" in Noeul Park in Sangam-dong to celebrate the 60th anniversary of its foundation. Eugene Investment & Securities will further systematize the organization of social contribution activities within the company to spread the corporate culture of sharing in a bright, healthy society.
Major social contribution activities
1 / 0
- 01Creation and management of "Eugene Forest" at Noeul Park in Sangam-dong
- To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Eugene Investment & Securities' founding in 2014, 770 employees, including subsidiaries, worked together to create a 500-pyeong "Eugene Forest" in Noeul Park, Sangam-dong, as part of a sharing activity. Since 2017, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Eugene Forest Creation Projects for a total area of 2,000 pyeong have been carried out and completed in 2019. In 2019, we also created a 200-pyeong "Eugene Garden" at the Badahyanggi Arboretum located in Daebudo, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do.
- 02Regular visit to local welfare facilities
- Eugene Investment & Securities has institutionalized two-volunteer activities per person so that all executives and employees are actively participating in sharing activities such as volunteer activities at local welfare facilities and nature cleanup activities. Employees of the head office and financial branches perform volunteer activities such as cleaning and meal assistance at the "Seoul City Western Specialized Nursing Center for the Elderly" and "Yeongdeungpo Gwangya Homeless Center," and employees of local branches do volunteer work at the welfare facilities in the local area. About 700 employees are participating as regular visiting volunteers 40 times a year
1 / 0
1 / 0
- 03Briquettes Donation for a warm winter
- Since 2013, executives and department managers have been directly delivering and donating 10,000 briquettes to help poor neighbors in the Yeongdeungpo area during cold winters. In order to spread a culture of sharing to all employees, executives and team managers of Eugene Investment & Securities are actively participating in volunteer activities. In 2015, Eugene Investment & Securities was selected as an excellent donor by Yeongdeungpo-gu Office in recognition of its efforts.
- 04Regular sponsorship of daycare center in Sosa-gu, Bucheon-si
- Eugene Investment & Securities has been supporting Eugene Daycare Center in Sosa-gu, Bucheon-si since 2010. The Eugene Daycare Center is a social welfare corporation that provides high-quality education and protection services to children of low-income couples and children under social consideration such as the disabled.
1 / 0
- 05Sharing activities with the Eugene Group
Eugene Investment & Securities is actively engaged in social contribution activities utilizing the Eugene Group's group synergy. Since 2018, we have been participating in the "Hymn of Hope" project promoted by the Eugene Group. Likewise, together with Eugene Home Day, an affiliate specializing in home remodeling and new construction, we are supporting the improvement of senior citizens' centers in Geumcheon-gu, Yeongdeungpo-gu, and Goyang-si areas
In addition, Hanil Synthetic Fiber, a textile manufacturing affiliate, sponsored popular character blankets worth 9 million won and donated them to five child welfare facilities in 2019 for the health care of underprivileged children.
- 06Social contribution activities to overcome national disasters
- Eugene Investment & Securities is also actively promoting social contribution activities to overcome national disasters. During the 2019 forest fires in Gangwon-do, together with the Eugene Group, we delivered home repair kits worth 100 million won in all to Goseong-gun and Sokcho-si to help the victims recover from damage. During COVID-19, we donated 50,000 masks to a child welfare facility together with the Eugene Group and also delivered "coronavirus prevention kits" to delivery workers who regularly visit the Yeouido headquarters. In addition, we participated in the Kind Rent Movement to help small business owners overcome COVID-19.
1 / 0
Matching fund management
- Management of matching fund by employees and the company
- Eugene Investment & Securities has been operating since 2014 the "Matching Fund" wherein employees who wish to participate donate 0.1% of their monthly salary and the same amount is supported by the company. Based on the funds raised, we have been providing every month organic dairy products and snacks to infants and toddlers at five orphanages in need of external support, including Yeondu Dreamteo, Songjukwon, and Namsanwon, since 2017.